(For domestic tanks 500 lt, 1750 lt, 3000 lt, 5000 lt, 7000 lt and 10.000 lt )
• Stored Products: Ammonia
• Operating Temperature: between - 30 ‘C and +70 'C
• Design Standard: EN 13445/ PED, CE BRAND, AD2000 Merkblatter, ASME U or U2 stamp, CODAP or BS 5500.
• Tank is designed with cylindrical section and designed with the most durable and safest combination.
• Our tanks use special high strength, fine grained, normalized "P" series pressure vessel steel in accordance with EN 10028-3. The mechanical and metallurgical properties of the steel are tested and verified.
• An elliptical dished head end is used in tank heads with stress relieving according to standards.
• Manufacturing and quality processes are carried out under the supervision of an independent inspection body, in accordance with standards and procedures, by a qualified, experienced engineer.
• Welding is done by certified welders in accordance with standards and materials.
• Certified NDT personnel with competence and international competence in testing and controlling all welded joints.
• Once installed, all tanks are subjected to a hydrostatic pressure test.
• Outer surfaces of tank are sandblasted with SA quality before painting
• Provide the best product to the customers by using corrosion resistant, long lasting, high quality two component paint products of paint companies which have proven internationally for dyeing.
• Tank Capacity: between 0,5 m³ and 500 m³
• It is manufactured as overground or underground storage tanks according to the model.